Tools for Construction Operators Charlottetown PE
Operators in Charlottetown used a variety of machines and attachments to complete the seven different tests of skill shown above. ME2203 mini excavator on a ramp: Use leveling feature to straighten cab, then touch several targets with boom.
Atlantic Cat(902) 894-7368
Smith Realty(902) 894-9210
75 Fitzroy St
Fida Enterprises Ltd(902) 894-9210
75 Fitzroy St
Advance Rentals(902) 436-4318
MacPherson Concrete Form Rentals(902) 629-5000
18 Bolger Dr
The Cat Rental Store(902) 894-7368
112 Av Longworth
Things To Rent(902) 838-5105
Tools for Construction Operators
Source: CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION MAGAZINE
Publication date: May 1, 2007
Operators used a variety of machines and attachments to complete the seven different tests of skill shown above.
- ME2203 mini excavator on a ramp: Use leveling feature to straighten cab, then touch several targets with boom.
- 3803ZT mini excavator with bucket: Maneuver bucket, with a bowling ball and chain attached, to knock over bowling pins surrounding machine.
- 7503ZT mini excavator with bucket: Use bucket to knock soccer balls through a tire, “miniature golf” style.
- MTL25 mini track loader with V-blade: Guide oversized soccer balls through an obstacle course, to score two “goals.”
- MTL20 mini track loader with grabbing tool: Pick up a metal post set in concrete, a tree stump, and a large rock and place objects on specific targets, then reverse back into starting position.
- 2109 skidsteer with 4-in-1 bucket: Pick up bowling pins with PVC tube attached to bucket, and place pins on a target. Pick up and drop more pins through a basketball hoop.
- 2086 skidsteer with pallet forks: Obstacle course-style challenge, including (a) parallel parking; (b) lifting a block palette and placing palette on raised platform; (c) removing palette from opposite side of platform and replacing palette in original spot; (d) slalom course; (e) spinning cab and backing through a narrow opening; (f) pushing a soccer ball into a net; and (g) returning to starting point.