Troubleshooting the Powis Parker Fastback 9 Regina SK
One of the great things about the Powis Parker Fastback 9 binding machine is that if there is a problem, it provides you with an error message to help you figure out what is wrong. This article is designed to list the most common error messages, possible causes and potential solutions. Using this article you should be able to do some basic troubleshooting of your machine.
Co-Operators the Sales(306) 347-6830
1920 College Ave
Standard Life Group Savings(306) 565-3312
Kohl & Frisch Ltd(306) 347-3740
Springboard West Innovations Inc(306) 789-0535
2 Research Dr
Precision Industries(306) 924-1404
Unisource Canada Inc(306) 721-7655
Unisource Canada Inc(306) 721-2939
Thyssenkrupp Elevator(306) 781-6967
Osram Sylvania Ltd(306) 352-2476
Unisource Canada Inc(306) 721-4414
Troubleshooting the Powis Parker Fastback 9
Troubleshooting the Powis Parker Fastback 9 - Error MessagesAuthor: Jeff McRitchie
Error Message: "INSERT BOOK"
- This message can be caused if you press the bind button on the machine without inserting a book into the binding recess of the Fastback 9. Put a book into the machine and try pressing the bind button again.
- This message can also be caused if the sheets of your document are not fully justified against the right side of the binding recess. To fix this problem, tap the edges of your sheets until the book is flush against the right side of the binding recess.
- This message can also be displayed if the book sensor is damaged or not functioning properly. If this is the case, you will need to contact your Powis Dealer and arrange a service call to replace the sensor.
Error Message: "BOOK TOO THICK"
- This error message is displayed if you are trying to bind too many sheets of paper with the medium strip. You will need to reduce the thickness of the book by removing some sheets. The Fastback 9 is limited to approximately a 1 inch capacity using a medium LX strip.
Error Message: "USE NARROW SIZE"
- This error message can occur if you try to bind too few sheets with a medium strip. You can either add some sheets or use a narrow strip.
- You might also see this message if you insert a document into the binding recess and press the bind button without inserting a strip. The machine will measure the document and tell you what size of strip you will need to use.
Error Message: "MACHINE ERROR XX"
- This series of errors is designed to tell you that your machine needs technical attention. Try turning your machine off and then back on. If the error still persists you will need to contact your Powis Parker dealer and set up a service call.
If you are interested in more information about the Powis Parker Fastback 9 or are looking for Fastback Binding Machines or Fastback Binding Strips you should visit MyBinding.com. They are the largest online dealer for Powis Parker Fastback products in the United States. In fact, they carry the entire line of Powis Parker Fastback binding products.